A content management system (CMS) is a computer application that allows publishing, editing and modifying content, organizing, deleting as well as maintenance from a central interface.
Such systems of content management provide procedures to manage workflow in a collaborative environment. These procedures can be manual steps or an automated cascade. Content management systems have been available since the late 1990s. CMSs are often used to run websites containing blogs, news, and shopping. Many corporate and marketing websites use Content management systems. CMSs typically aim to avoid the need for hand coding, but may help it for specific elements or entire pages.
The biggest advantage of a content management system is that it finally draws attention and more users to a site because of fast-changing content and new links.
The function and use of content management systems is to store and organize files, and provide version-controlled access to their data. Content management system features vary widely. Simple systems showcase a handful of features, while other releases, notably enterprise systems, offer more complex and powerful functions. Most CMSs include Web-based publishing, format management, revision control (version control), indexing, search, and retrieval. The Content management system increments the version number when new updates are added to an already-existing file. Some content management systems also support the separation of content and presentation.
Content Management System Features
Seamless Content Management
- Quickly create new content and articles
- Update existing images or text on the fly
- Format additional content including banners and widgets
Full Compatability with 3rd PartyPlug-Ins
- Easily integrates with ecommerce
- Plugins like Google Checkout, Paypal, and more
Search Engine Optimization Capabilities
- Easily Install and update Google Analytics
- Seamlessly update meta data, sitemaps, and more
- Quickly update your sitemap to keep search engines up to date with your site
Multi-Tiered User Permissions
- Grant CMS access to multiple team members
- Limit access to different parts of your website
- Assign limited or administrative access to various team members
We are Freelance Web Designer, driven to get your company better results online. You get strategy, design, development & marketing all under one roof.